- ELECTRIC BUDGET PLAN 2020.2021 – Fill out this form and return to the Borough Office on or before October 23, 2019. Applicant’s account must be up to date to be eligible to participate in the budget plan. Please call the office with any questions.
- Application for Employment – Fill out this form and return to the Borough Office.
- ACH Authorization Form – Fill out this form and return to the Borough Office with a void check to have your electric and sewer bill payment deducted automatically from your bank account. Withdraws are taken from your account on the 15th of the month. If the 15th falls on a weekend or holiday the amount will be deducted on the next business day.
- Meter Deposit Form – Please stop in at the Borough Office if you re moving into the Borough. This form will need to be filled out, a copy of your driver’s license and a meter deposit paid. Deposit amounts are: $125 for non-electric heat and $250 for electric heat. If you are the homeowner with a good account payment history the deposit will be returned in 2 years upon your written request; if you are a renter the deposit will be applied to your final bill when you move with any remaining amount refunded.
- Electronic Billing Authorization Form – Fill out this form and return to the Borough Hall if you would like your electric/sewer bill electronically delivered via email.
- Complaint-Request for Service Form – Please fill out and return to the Borough Hall, so that the Code Enforcement Office or Borough Manager is able to contact you.
- Catawissa Borough Registration Form – To register your rental property annually fill out the registration form and return to the Borough Hall.
- Residential Rental Property Licensing Form – After a successful inspection of a rental property please fill out form for a license and return to the Borough Hall.
- Zoning-Building Permit – Fill out this packet and return to the Borough Hall prior to any construction of installation activity which involves more than ordinary repair to a structure or prior to the placement of accessory type structures, such as but not limited to fencing, sheds, pools, air conditioner units, large satellite dishes, generators and earthwork or grading projects.
- Blocked Sidewalk Permit – Fill out this form and return to the Borough Office if you would like to block/replace your sidewalk.
- Pave Cut Permit – Fill out this form and return to the Borough Hall if you intend to open or do excavation of any kind on any of the streets or sidewalks in the Borough of Catawissa.
- Dumpster Permit – Fill out and return to the Borough Hall if you intend to have temporary storage of a trash receptacle.
- Soliciting Permit – Fill out this form and return to the Borough Hall if you would like to engage in any transient retail business within the Borough of Catawissa.
- Occupancy Permit – Fill out and return to the Borough Hall if you are in need of an inspection to prove that a property has complied with all standards and codes and is now fit for occupancy. Depending on what the structure is used for, this could be occupancy by a residential tenant, by a commercial tenant or by a retail store and its customers.
- Community Center Rental Agreement – Fill out and return the form to the Borough Hall with rental and security deposit payment.
- Handicapped Sign Application– Fill out and return the form to the Borough Hall with appropriate documentation.
- Permit Fee Schedule
- Park Pavilion Reservation Form – Fill out and return to the Borough Hall to reserve either pavilion at Cara or Catawissa Park.
- Right To Know Request – Fill out this form to request copies of public information. Right To Know Officer is Secretary Connie M. Cole 570-356-2561
Office of Open Records, 333 Market Street, 16th Floor, Harrisburg, PA 17101-2234
Visit their website at http://www.openrecords.pa.gov