- Application for Electrical Budget Plan – Fill out this form and return to the Borough Office on or before October 31, 2018. Applicant’s account must be up to date to be eligible to participate in the budget plan. Please call the office with any questions.
- Application for Employment-Fill out this form and return to the Borough Office.
- Auto Pay Plan Authorization Form – Fill out this form and return to the Borough Office with a void check to have your electric and sewer bill payment deducted automatically from your bank account. Withdraws are taken from your account on the 15th of the month. If the 15th falls on a weekend or holiday the amount will be deducted on the next business day.
- Meter Deposit Form – Please stop in at the Borough Office if you re moving into the Borough. This form will need to be filled out, a copy of your driver’s license and a meter deposit paid. Deposit amounts are: $125 for non-electric heat and $250 for electric heat. If you are the homeowner the deposit will be returned in 2 years; if you are a renter the deposit will be applied to your final bill when you move.
- Electronic Billing Authorization Form – Fill out this form and return to the Borough Hall if you would like your electric/sewer bill electronically delivered via email.
- Right To Know Request – Fill out this form to request copies of public information. Right To Know Officer is Secretary Connie M. Cole 570-356-2561.
Office of Open Records, 333 Market Street, 16th Floor, Harrisburg, PA 17101-2234
Visit their website at http://www.openrecords.pa.gov