Please take the time to vote for the new Catawissa Borough Logo. Just click on the link below and score the logos to your liking.
Brush pick up will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday (weather and work schedule permitting). If you would like to notify the Borough of your need for a pick up please call 570-356-2561.
Please make note of the following brush pick up guidelines:
- All brush must be place by the curb or alleyway. Public Works Employees will NOT enter your yard for a pick up.
- All branches must be stacked with cut end out and in the same direction for safe handling.
- Branches can NOT be longer than 6 ft. Please keep in mind these branches need to be lifted by an employee. If you feel the weight is too heavy for one person please cut the branches smaller in length.
- Large piles of limbs may have to wait a few days to be chipped. Please plan accordingly if you do not want your limbs laying by your curb/alleyway during a certain time frame.
- All loose vegetation (leaves, vines, weeds, etc) must be bagged.
The following link is a printable copy of the inspection list used for Catawissa Borough Residential Rental Property Inspections:
The fees for registration, licensing and inspection are as set herein below:
Amended fees for licensing and inspection are set herein under Resolution 10-2020
To schedule a Residential Rental Property Inspection click here.
Catawissa Borough is sad to announce Senior Day has been cancelled due to CDC and PA Department of Health guidelines.
Come join the fun and enjoy a day just for you!
Senior Day is Friday, August 21st, 11:00 am, at Catawissa Christian Church, 319 Main Street. The event is free of charge, and all Senior Citizens of the Borough are cordially invited to attend. A delicious meal, catered by Woody’s is provided, as well as door prizes, raffles and bingo. In addition, elected officials will be present as well as representatives from various organizations that support seniors in our community.
When donations are left outside of the bin, donations go from gracious donations to wasted gifts the moment they are impacted by wet weather. All weather ruined donations become trash. This negatively impacts Community Aids ability to support Catawissa Borough.
If the Community Aid bin is full, please take your donation to your local Community Aid Donation Center at 1070 N Susquehanna Trail, Selinsgrove, PA 17870. Please give your community information so Catawissa Borough can receive proper credit for your donation.
**DO NOT LET ANY DONATIONS OUTSIDE ON THE GROUND!!
If you would like to pay your water bill on the same check as electric or sewer the check must be mailed to First Columbia Bank and Trust 347 Main St. Catawissa PA 17820. As of 7/5/2016 the Borough no longer accepts water bill payments at the Catawissa Borough Office.