Brush pick up will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday (weather and work schedule permitting). If you would like to notify the Borough of your need for a pick up please call 570-356-2561.
Please make note of the following brush pick up guidelines:
- All brush must be place by the curb or alleyway. Public Works Employees will NOT enter your yard for a pick up.
- All branches must be stacked with cut end out and in the same direction for safe handling.
- Branches can NOT be longer than 6 ft. Please keep in mind these branches need to be lifted by an employee. If you feel the weight is too heavy for one person please cut the branches smaller in length.
- Large piles of limbs may have to wait a few days to be chipped. Please plan accordingly if you do not want your limbs laying by your curb/alleyway during a certain time frame.
- All loose vegetation (leaves, vines, weeds, etc) must be bagged.