Commonwealth of PA Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
What is LIHEAP?
The Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) helps low-income families pay their heating bills. LIHEAP is a grant. You do not have to repay it.
To receive help…
- You don’t have to be on public assistance
- You don’t need to have an unpaid heating bill.
- You can either rent or own your home.
How do I apply?
- Apply online at: http://www.compass.state.pa.us
- Request an application by calling the Statewide LIHEAP Hotline at 1-866-857-7095 or TDD for the hearing impaired 1-800-451-5886.
- Applications are available at your local county assistance office